Monday, December 17, 2007

December is Flying by!




I can't believe Christmas Eve is in a Week! Crazy. Alot has happened since I last posted. about two weeks ago Brett went grouse hunting(not sure if I spelled that right) its a bird. he shot one skinned and we ate it for lunch! It actually tasted like chicken. Berkley watched them out the back door as they skinned it. hopefully she didn't understand whatt was going on. Berkley is learning, and her hair anyway is growing so fast. Im sure the rest of her little body will catch up! We got her tickle me Elmo for Christmas and she saw me wrapping it an just about died. She wanted it right then! She is getting close to 2 and its starting to show. When we get back from Christmas she'll be old enough for nursery and We are so excited! I know shes gonna love it. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Pulver Palooza said...

i can't believe brett went hunting! Berkley is so cute! I can;t belive she will be 2 soon. How time flys. I hope you guys have a good christmas! Loves