Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're moved & Itunes is sucky

so we are moved into our new house and feel pretty settled besides the fact that we now probably 3 people. We like that its not as crazy cold and snowy as it was in Moscow, and that we are closer to family (3 1/2 hours). Bretts work is only one exit away going west and Walmart is only one exit away going east, so we are in a good location for the things we regulary need. One issue we've been having is stupid Itunes. so let me know if anyone else has had this problem. We got our computer set up and I downloaded some music and then I went to sync it to my ipod and it said I needed to download a new version of I-tunes to use it. So long story short, everything is deleted and no one at apple or microsoft can help me with anything. soooooo annnoyed. all I want is my old version back! I dont even care about the updates! but it wouldn't even let me click on anything and yeah, anyway past 2 days Ive seriously talked for hours with tech support. Oh and dont worry, theres no tech support specifically for itunes- I mean theres no phone # for them or e-mail. just the ipod people who dont know how to help me apparently. Enough ranting and raving. We're here, no snow, our house is rented out, I can't complain.

2 comments:

sweet pea dee said...

I am glade your move with will and good luck with itunes I stop ordering from them becuse of silly things like that. What part are you at? by the Temple?

Pulver Palooza said...

I hate computers. Wish i could help. How exciting that the move is over...yeah. Can't wait to see pics of the new house.