Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Disney on Ice & Halloween

Bretts disguise/halloween costume. the mustache wouldn't stay on so this was the best and only picture of it.

So we went to Disney on Ice last Thursday and Berkley was mesmorized and just loved it. Im so glad we went. I took about 4 pictures at the begining then my camera died of course. Shes still talking about "Disney on Ice" and Tinky bell. Yesterday she asked if she could call Tinky bell and I said "I dont know her number' and she said " oh, its 4!" so I said I think she's busy right now. I didn't know how to get out of that one. and yes I know its tinkerbell. I highly reccomend going if its in your area.
Painting and carving pumpkins fhe
Berkley with her friends Ava and little sister Adalyn
Halloween was fun Trick or treating. Berkley lost her cat ears somewhere in the neighborhood and Halloween night I actually forgot to draw her whiskers and nose on her! and she had her coat on all night. so the last few houses she just had a tail that was turned around, cause she had to show every door her tail. people where probably thinking she was pretty ghetto. but we went to a trunk or treat a few weeks ago and Friday we went to a thing at Walmart were the kids dressed up and got candy so she was a full on black cat then! so judge if you will! jk. after we went trick or treating. we got home and brett dumped all the candy on the tabe and began to sort. I thought I was having a flashback. i guess someone needs to teach her thats what you do! hope everyone had a fun halloween


just had to throw this one in there. Monroe will be 8 months on friday I cant believe it. I feel like time is in warp speed lately... like for the past year!

3 comments:

Adam C said...

Disney on Ice will be here in like a week!! I'd take Caleb, but I don't think he'd enjoy it quite yet!!! Your little gals are so precious! I hear ya on time flying! I can't believe how quickly they grow up!!! It's good to hear from ya Em!! I sometimes wish I lived closer to y'all so that we could get together for fun playdates! Wouldn't that be the BEST?!? Someday! I'll keep saying my prayers!!! Have fun girl!!!!
Love, J

Amber Hemsley said...

Disney on Ice looks like a lot of fun I will have to see if it is coming to our area. I hate it when the camera dies. It always happens to me when I need it the most. Jocelyn was a black cat too! Berkley is so cute showing everyone her tail. Time does go by fast and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Monroe is getting so big. What a cute baby. I wish we could of seen you guys before we left the tri-cites:( But it was fun getting to come to Berkleys birthday party and getting caught up.

Neeley said...

Guess who else was a black cat this year? ME.So were a few of Joleena's girls...if you would have came to Grandpa's B-day party I could have been a mama kitty with a whole litter! Miss you!