Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ballet and few of the house


Here is Berkley on her first day of Ballet. She started about a month ago and has alot of fun. its so cute and pretty funny to watch her.

All the kids favorite part of class is free dance at the end where they usually get to dance with wands. oh it brings me back....girls are so fun.
Heres some pictures of the house- this is for the fa mily that hasn't see it yet. anyone who wants to visit is more than welcome! we love visitors! (this is the family room)
entr, office doors I painted black- I painted inside the office a grey color


so the whole house every wall and ceiling were the same color, not a bad color but not a kids room color so I painted Berkleys room this light robins egg color and Im still working on Monroes-pink



more to come! the computer is taking forever I have more pictures but not enough time right now. two weeks and one day till Sydney! we are super excited but Im gonna miss my babies! I miss them already just thinking about it. Anybody been there have any suggestions??? Or ideas to keep busy on the 17 hour plane ride?






3 comments:

Devanie said...

The house looks great! As for the plane ride- books of course are great-I can give you TONS of recommendations so let me know! Also audio books might be nice because you can just sit back and listen. Maybe crochet? I don't know- the crochet hooks might be considered a weapon...hmmm- I'll keep brainstorming!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Your house looks great! We have lived in ours for two years now and I still haven't done anything to Taylee's room, so pathetic I know... So fun that Berkely is in ballet! And I didn't know you were going to Austrailia?! What for??? That is so exciting!

Sheila said...

I have never gone to Sydney, but if I was to go, I would go to an opera for sure! The plane will have movies, sleep alot and try to adjust to the new time zone so your jetlag isn't as severe (when I went to Europe, I didn't sleep on the plane at all, and once we got to London, I was so deliriously tired, people thought I was drunk...don't let this happen to you!) You are going to have so much fun!!! Be sure to post pics!