Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My babys in pre-school!


Berk started pre-school today and I haven't been emotional about it at all... until It was time for her to go and I was taking pictures of her with her backpack on- I lost it! Her response was "Why are you crying?" and I said"Cause Im gonna miss you!" and she said "Its okay I can take care of myself and I'll tell you all about it when I get home" which made me cry even more! she was really excited to go in there. shes definalty not shy and was talking to the teachers assistant the second she walked in there telling her everything important like her name and how to spell it. Shes there right now and Im anxious to go get her! I love her so much! she told me I was her sweetheart before she left, but she really is mine! miss her love her, I know she'll have lots of fun and learn alot-
Also Monroe started Nursery Sunday, which I was nervous about cause shes alittle more...well not as easy to go to anyone but me. But she did great, plopped her in there and she found some toys and barely noticed me leaving! Im so greatful for that. My babies are growing up! dont know how I feel about that!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

so cute!!! we need to get together again?!

chrisncallie said...

That's so cute, what a sweetie. Kobi goes tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. I'll let you know how it goes :)

The Colson's said...

I think I'll probably be taking my baby to school with me (since he'll be going to the school that I teach at)...i wonder if I would feel the same even though we would be at the same place?!? Berkley is growing so fast and your girls are just GORGEOUS!! Don't ever cut Berkley's hair!!!! It's good to see that y'all are having so much fun!!!