Friday, October 19, 2007

A Day in the Park


Berkley wouldn't take a nap today and it wasn't raining so we decided to go to the park. I think she likes the wind cause everytime it would blow real hard she smile and start to laugh. We played in the leaves, went down the slide, swung on the swings and just ran around. When we got home she fell right asleep. So if they wont sleep just run them around until they get so tired that they have no choice! Its defiantly been getting colder over here. We had to bust out the winter box of coats hats and gloves. and go get Berk some. I like it when the seasons change its so pretty.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

she looks so cute!! I can't really tell who she looks like though. I can't believe you guys have a one year old, crazy how time flies!

Karlee said...

I found your blog from Cassie and I was SOO excited! Your little girl is SOO cute! It's so weird for me to see her this old because I dont even think I ever saw pictures of her as a baby! She is VERY cute though!

The Smith Family said...

She's so cute!She looks just like you. I remember you with that same smile!! Good times!

Rachelle & Matt said...

I love the new blog!!! I am trying to get callie to do one. have a Happy halloween!!!

Cardon Family said...

Em...I found your blog from Cassies and am so glad that I did! Berkley is a doll...I can't believe she is one! When we left Rexburg you were still pregnant I think. It looks like you guys are doing really well. Keep in touch. Our blog is thecardonfamily.blogspot.com
Sara

Aly Porter said...

I agree! I love when seasons change as well. So how long are you guys in Moscow for? We are still in Rexburg. We will prolly be here forever it seems. lol!