Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!



This is from last Saturday before we went to the Trunck or Treat. Just the cutest snow white! and yes that is Brett under the mask. Berkley had so much fun. she just ran around the churchrunning up to all the kids. Gave me flash backs of when I was little, chasing cousins in the halls during trunck or treat. It was freezing outside so she had to where her hat and mittens over her costume. She would put her little hand out and hold onto whatever candy they'd give her. I let her eat on of the mini suckers and then I tried to take it from her. And she was not having that, so she chewed up the stick for a while. no more candy! Im excited for our halloween party wednesday morning. I think it is going to be alot more people than I originally planned. I dont know what my problem is I just keep inviting people! Oh well I dont care it'll be fun! We are gonna carve pumpkins tonight for family night so I made these mini pumpkins out of oranges and put orange sherbet inside. Yum more pictures after the party Im sure!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh you guys look so cute! I remember that mask of Bretts!! What kind of Halloween party are you guys having on wednesday??

The Smith Family said...

You guys look awesome! I have the same memory of us on Halloween running through the church halls during the trunk or treat.(so irreverent) the halls had to be completely dark though. we would scare our selves so bad! Goodtimes goodtimes:)

Dad & Mom Dickson said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you are all having a fun Halloween! Berkley is sure growing and is so cute. Your haircut is cute,Em. Glad you guys got to come home to see Jake before he left (and us,too). Well, take care, Love, Dad, Mom & Reid

Steve, Steffani and girls said...

Brett, Emily & Berkley
You guys all look so cute for Halloween. I can;t believe how big she is getting. Emily, you are such a great mom to start up a Blog and send all these pictures out. Jay and Ray were so excited to see her. We do have to get together before she gets to bog and doesn't know who we are. Brett you look pretty good to. I'm surprised that Berkley was not crying when you put the mask on. Well keep in touch. I will send you some pictures of the girls. Love and miss you all. Take care.

Karlee said...

Wasn't that the same costume Brett wore to the ward Halloween party one year?!?

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Your blog and the pictures of you guys are so cute! It's sad that Ben and Berk have never met. We wish we could live by you guys so we could all have fun together!

Aly Porter said...

Emily! Oh my gosh! Your little girl is sooo cute! I am sooo glad I found you! I have wondered how you guys were doing! (By the way this is Aly Porter--in case you weren't sure) Anyway, so are you just a stay at home mom then? Or do you work too?