Monday, November 19, 2007

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


It started snowing at Church yesterday but most of it came over night. On the news it said we could get up to 12 inches! But we didn't. Or Haven't yet. I hope we dont get that much before we drive home for Thanksgiving. Right after we got outside, Berkley fell face first into the snow. I thought she was gonna cry but she just looked at me like what the heck? She seemed to like the snowman and was mad when we came in. Im sure we'll have many more chances to play in the snow this winter. But this was the first time she could do anything in it so it was fun! Im excited for thanksgiving but even more excited for Christmas. We put all our decorations including the tree last monday so its Christmas at our House. I love it. I found CD at Walmart that we listened to at my cousin Callies growing up, Bing Crosby Christmas, and I've been listening to it non stop. Ive Changed my ringer to his version of Jingle Bells. I just get so excited anytime someone calls now. Well long enough- you get the piont I love Holidays! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Cardon Family said...

so fun!! it is still warm in az! but we are going to denver for christmas so maybe we will get some snow!

The Smith Family said...

Cant wait to see you guys this week!!

Zach and Nikky said...

Emily! How are you? It's been forever! Your little girl is so cute!