Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Break



Well we went to my family'sfor Thanksgiving and had a good time. The picture above is Berkley with her cousin Hallie. Im still laughing at the fact that my aunt left one of my cousins at home by accident thanksgiving and didn't realize till after dinner. Im sure he'll be getting a good Christmas present. It was my Dads birthday, and we went to the tree farm to get a tree. they have a train that goes around to pick up trees and people so that was fun. We rode it twice once in the caboose. Berk kept leaning her head out. It was pretty packed full of fun weekend and I can't wait for Christmas! Although it will probably be as short. later-Em

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

looks like a good time! Sorry we missed you guys! Me and Kennan were talking and she wants to have a cousin Christmas party! No "grown-ups" aloud since they never invited us! lol! let me know when you come so we can plan! love ya!

Jessica said...

Hey Emily!! I wish I could have seen ya too! Well, we're here until Jan. 7th so hopefully when you come for Christmas, we can catch you guys!

Cardon Family said...

I am so glad you figured out the comment thing! Doug started a pest control companyback east with another guy so we are in AZ during the off season because they recruit here and in Utah/Idaho and then we are at one of their offices back east during the summer. Berkley is so cute! I bet she is so much fun! We have to keep in touch...it has been way to long!!