Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anniversary & Ultrasound



Four years! wahooo! we had a great anniversary. we went to this awesome French restaurant and had an 8 course meal. it took around 3 hours to do it and it was a little spendy but it was so much fun and we'll probably never have a chance to do something like that again. some of the things we had were, escargot (snails), roasted duckling(sooodelicious), lavendar creme brulee(my fav), every kind of cheese, filet mignone, truffles, and so much more. so fun and a one of the few times Berkleys ever had a babysitter. I think she did pretty good though she just watched Pinnochio twice- her favorite.
Then last week we got to see the baby. Brett & Berkley came and when the doctor turned off the lights to see the ultrsound and it was all quiet, Berkley yelled out "Boo!" it was pretty funny. It took me a minute to stop laughing which made it impossible to see the baby for a minute cause my stomach was going crazy. But we did see him/her it was really cool it had its hands up to its mouth and one point we saw it straight on which reminded me of berkleys ultrasounds.i dont have my official ultrasound to tell the sex until week 22 but my doctor has an ultrasound machine in his office and said we can do one whenever we want so thats good. considering we're moving at 21 weeks. so thats the news for us! have a fun Labor Day weekend!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

mitch and i loved that berkley yelled boo!!! where you moving to?

Cassie said...

my parents still live in tri cities and I am going to be there in November so let me know when you guys move!!

Jessica said...

We love our new place too! It's so much fun actually owning something and not worrying about what we do to it. Chris and Callie are actually back in WA. I was bummed that I wouldn't get to hang out with them, but they've gotta do what's best for them! Oh my gosh, I get shaved ice like everyday. I think I'm a bit of an addict. Black Raspberry is my favorite for sure. I haven't really tried any with cream yet, it sounds a little weird... but maybe I'll take your advice and try it! I'm so excited for you guys, another little baby, so fun! It makes me want another one with all these pregnant girls and new babies everywhere! Well I hope your summer has been super fun!

Courtney Alldredge said...

I can't believe how big Berkley is and it isn't fair that her hair is so long, I feel like I have been waiting forever for Taylee's hair to grow and it just doesn't. We just had our 4 year too and it has just flown by huh? Congrats on being pregnant that is awesome, but so sorry that you've been sick. Both Tiffany and Lacey are pregnant right now too! Anyway, I am so excited to be able to keep in touch better! Talk to you soon.

The Colson's said...

CONGRATS on the new baby!! I was waitning to hear when #2 was on the way! You have such a cute family...I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl!!!! YEA!!!

Lindsay said...

hey congrats on the 4 years and on the new little one! we're so excited for you guys. where are you all moving to?

Pulver Palooza said...

Sounds like a fun anniversary. So you move soon..yeah for moving...uuggh. We just moved and had to be out of our house in one week. it was hard but we managed. I hope your moved goes well. Can't wait to see what you are having.

Smith said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys congrats on the baby news. It's so good to see an update on you guys and your cute fam.