Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do the Puyallup...sort of




So its not the Puyallup Fair but I wish it was. Does that count? For those of you not from Western Washington, Puyallup is where Im from and has the coolest fair in the universe. But we did go to the Latah County Fair! And although it is quite a bit smaller and they dont have scones we did have there. Berkley loved the animals, the one ride she was big enough for(fun house), and especially the CLOWN! And the fish prize she won.
Her "Nemo" Prize
exhausted from a hot day at the fair

4 comments:

Annette said...

Troy got a 'nemo' too! we always enjoy latah county's small fair. Our pictures were taken by Katy Atkinson. There is a link to her blog on my site, and a link to her photography blog on that site.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

What a fun time at the fair. Berkley is such a beautiful girl. I love her long, curly hair! How are you feeling Emily...better?

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Wish you could have come to the P. Fair with us!! It is the best, isn't it? I hadn't been since High School, so it was a lot of fun. I can't wait until Hayden is older and can appreciate it.

Katie said...

I wish I could do the Puyallup. I was singing the Puyallup Fair song to Isaac the other day. I went to a fair here (in Dayton, which can be sketchy) once and thought I was going to get mugged by little hoodlums, so needless to say, I have not been back.