Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is supposedly shoing that its a girl. Dont worry I had her check about 10 times to make sure.

Yea! so we just found out we are having a Girl! we are excited! I think Berkley is going to love having a little sister and girls are so fun to dress and Ive heard easier to potty train. Now all we need is a name! girl names are hard for us. so leave any suggestions. I want something pretty but different I dont want her to be Jamie #3 in her class. We are so excited! and Brett even guessed it was a girl. He is definatly out numbered but I think hes use to that!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! That's so exciting! My parents had three girls first and I LOVED having sisters so close in age! Berkley will love it too! How fun...congrats!

sweet pea dee said...

YAY! this way you save money right ;)

Karlee said...

OH CONGRATS! A GIRL! WOW! I'm totally jealous! I'm hoping our #2 is a girl! They are soo much more fun to dress then boys! I love Boston but I'm just ready to decorate girly and see what that's like! I'm sure Berkley will be SUCH a good big sister!

Michael and Marisa said...

Very Exciting! I think you should do a name that is a city to match BErkley. Very cute and fun.

Jessica said...

Girls are so much fun! I really hope that we have a girl next. I always wanted a sister. Now I'll be able to send you bows and stuff too! YAHOO! Will you be home for thanksgiving this year?

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

I totally thought for sure you were going to have a boy. Ha, Ha we'll have to get our boys together with your girls. Congratulations! A cute name for a girl...Campbell, where Bryan is going to school. And it goes with Berkley:)

The Colson's said...

Congratulations on the baby girl! We are excited for you and your family and hope that you are feeling and doing well!! I hope Caleb will have a baby sister someday...if not we'll just live vicariously through you guys!! Congrats again!!

Love ya, J

Leah said...

I am so excited for you! That's so neat. Berk and her will be close friends I bet. Um now can you put pictures of the Halloween party cuz I really want to see them, did you go to it? if not, never mind and sorry to pour salt in your wound.

jor said...

Congrats!