Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy GrAnDpA!






















So we made it to Washington. For those of you who dont know we are tryinh to sell our home because Brett is opeing up a Insurance Agency for American Family Insurance in Tri-Cites Washington. So Im over at my parents house while he does training over here for the next 2 months. So we got here Saturday so that we could go to my Grandpas 78th Birthday party. His birthday is on Halloween so it was a big Halloween party. We had alot of fun and Im so glad we made it in time there were alot of fun costumes and mine was definately not one of them. Every year I try to think of something so cool and then when it comes down to it it just never happens.
Im excited to dress Berkley up again on friday and take her out trick or treating. Brett should be here by then and we cant wait to see him! Everyone have a fun Halloween. oh and I want to know what everyones favorite scary movie is??? mine Red Eye, hopefully we can watch some good ones this weekend- Em

6 comments:

Jessica said...

OH man! That looks like so much fun! We really wish we could have been there for the party! Make sure you tell Grandpa that we love him and miss him too!

Fav. Scary Movie: What Lies Beneath (freaks me out!)

Annette said...

Congrats on the girl! Sorry I didn't get to see you before you left. Call me if you ever get back to Moscow!

I don't know if it's my fav, but I liked Secret Window with Johnny Depp

Katie said...

What a fun party! I think the Mothman Prophecies is pretty freaky.

Cardon Family said...

Congrats on baby girl #2!!! That will be so fun! As for girl names go...I'm not too good with them because I have never had to come up with them! But if I hear something cute I will let you know!

Pulver Palooza said...

Looks like a fun party! Congrates on "it's a girl" I hope to get a girl next. Hopefully you can sale your house soon.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Berkley is the prettiest little girl! What a cute witch costumes you both have.

Good luck selling your house and we're glad that you made it to Washington safe.

Fav. scary movie: has to be What Lies Beneath