Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Spooner farms last week before Halloween. Its such a cute little place I cant believe I had never been there before. Berkley got a little pumpkin that she could carry and had fun pulling the guts out. I helped with the carving. the picture by our blog title our neighbor took. Shes a pro and has an awesome camera and took pictures of Berkley and her little boy playing in the leaves at my grandparents house. oh memories.....









Corn maze with Grandma





5 comments:

Katie said...

I love the picture by your blog title. Berkley is such a pretty little girl!

Amber Hemsley said...

That picture of Berkley on your blog is to die for! Congrats on another Girl! It will be so much fun for Berkley to have a best friend. Names... I am not so good at buy some that I liek but can't name my child because my sisters named theirs are Matea, Aspen, Sydney, Kaeli. I love Berkleys haloween costume. I try to come up with something creative each year as well but it never works out. Plus I am not that creative.

Leah said...

so stinkin cute!!!!!!! I miss you guys yeah leaves at grandma's was so fun except when you would find slugs in your hair.

Shelby and Ted said...

What a cute family! And congratulations on the baby girl. It was great to hear from you. We are living in Seattle. Ted is going to the UW, but we do go to Lake Tapps often to see my family. There is actually someone in my ward that dated Dustin Dixon. Funny huh? She is married now and her husband goes to school here. Well good luck with everything, and I hope we get to catch up soon.

Lindsay said...

Berkley is so cute! can you believe how fast this time has gone? and you are so so to having your lother one! crazy... hey can i get y'alls address?