Monday, November 24, 2008

Attacked by the Geese!

Its been a while! So we went to the park the other day to feed the ducks with my uncle Reid who lives with us. We to this park that I use to think had swans when I was little. We've been going to this park forever but I wont go again! WE totally got attacked by the Geese(formally known as swans) they chased us away from the pond! It was crazy I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I tried to throw bread to them but they kept charging us!!! INSANE!!!




oh look mommy cute little ducks!



Oh hi Geese! they're coming to play!





Uh.... Mommy? Why are they chassing me?????- Dont worry this is when I picked her up. Im pretty sure they are taller than her! Im surprised she didn't get scared!



4 comments:

Cari said...

That is so funny! It's a good thing that you picked Berkley up because that would be pretty tramatic. I love that hat Berkley is wearing!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Hey Em? Were you at Dicorsy Park?(I don't know how to spell it). I know the feeling, we took Taylee to the Nature Park in Rexburg this summer and as soon as we threw the first piece of bread they all just started charging us and getting way closer then I ever remember ducks getting when I was little. I even got a little freaked so I don't know, someone isn't feeding the ducks enough food cause they are going crazy everywhere!!

Lindsay said...

hey! braden actually lifted up some of the flaps so i'll tell you those ones...yesterday we watched a christmas video, today is pick a gift to give to charity, make a marshmellow snowman, learn how christmas is celebrated in other countries (obviously some are for a little older), make an elf hat ect. i'll post more on my blog

The Colson's said...

Hey Emily...what a funny story and how exciting that you get to be close to home!! I wish we could!! Anyway, send me your new address...I want to send ya a Christmas Card!!! YEAH!!!

Love ya, J