Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!



We've done alot since the last post I just have been lazy with the blogging. Bretts still in training and we get to see him every once in a while. We miss him alot and can't wait to see him next saturday! We had a great thanksgiving with my parents & grandparents (no pix of that) and then got our tree the next day at the red barn tree farm. We go there every year. they have a train that you ride to go get your tree, then it picks you back up.
We just got back from Leavenworth (A german town in the mountains) they had a big christmas thing going on and Berkley loved all the people dressed up. She didn't want to leave there sight.

Santa, Saint Nicholas, and Father Christmas came into the town square on a carriage. Oh and yes they are 3 different people. I didn't know either until yesterday!

7 comments:

Jared & Taytum said...

That looks like so much fun! i love Christmas. We just got our christmas tree this week you wouldn't believe how few of options you have for getting a real one here in St.Anthony Idaho, we ended up picking one up from broulims they were the only place with real ones I could find. Oh yeah and sadly we aren't coming up for Christmas this year but hopefully I will be up there before too long to visit.

Leah said...

I love all of your Christmas pictures! You look so pretty! I want your haircut! no, we aren't coming for christmas but we will be there shortly after. I will text you my address.

Pulver Palooza said...

HOw fun! I love little towns like that.

Shelby and Ted said...

What a cute family you are...doing all those fun things together. I hope that you have a great Christmas.

Spencer and Erin said...

I love Leavenworth!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I also love your top pic! So cute!

The Colson's said...

Emily...you forgot to give me your zipcode!! Our address is:

21540 Provincial Blvd. #2827
Katy, TX 77450

Send it to me quick so I can get a little card to ya!

Love, J

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Hey guys we just got your card in the mail. So cute! Thanks so much for thinking of us always. Emily how are you doing with your pregnancy? Merry Christmas to you all!