Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pretty much 30!- Happy Bizzirthday Brett

(the only picture your smiling with your teeth!)

if you round up- 28 is pretty much 30 old man! Happy Birthday Brett I hope your birthday isn't too hectic, or too random. We love you soooooo mucha nad have so much fun when we get to see you. Heres a few of the memories throughout our time together and one before...


look how young! our cute little neice Jaylene!

first date-I know what I saw... not quite sure what you saw! 1st Halloween - cutest cowboy in Idaho!
sea world- still cant believe you like it more than disneyland- but thats okay! NC- wright bro-museum- I think this picture is so funny- Im a dork!
Best budds You and berkley in Indianapolis- she loves you so much! she misses you so much and just wants to make you laugh! batman


sharp dressed manhonestly, I was hoping you wouldn't get anything that day! christmas 2006christmas 2008- what a stud! (yes Im way pregnant in this one)

We Love You Brett! Thanks for all you do and for being born! -love em & the girls














5 comments:

Cassie said...

cute! Happy birthday Brett! I love the pic of you guys as astronauts, that is HILARIOUS! So as a side note I think we will be living with my parents while Mitch is doing two rotations probably in OCT and NOV so we will have to hang out for sure!!!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

So cute! happy b-day brett! you're an awesome wife emily.

Devanie said...

Well shoot! Happy late Birthday Brett! I loved looking at these old pictures and I agree with you Emily, he needs to smile more with is teeth!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Brett! love you guys!

Pulver Palooza said...

Brett I hope you had a good Birthday. BTW_ 28 is not old but 30 is...trust me.