Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter, Monroe's blessing & family visit

So Easter was a busy day. The bunny came and brought Berkley treats and toys and Monroe was blest. Brett did a great job and gave Monroe a special blessing. We were lucky to have Bretts parents in town as well as my parents, uncle reid and my sister with her family. We appreciate everyones effort for making it to the blessing. we had a good time.


Berkley's Easter dressGrandma & Grandpa with baby Monroe- Berkley asks for them daily. We miss you guys and had a fun time while you were here!





Grandma Turner & Grandma Dickson

Hunter Alaura Berkley Rhiannon & Daniel- We miss you guys!
While Grandma & Grandpa Turner were here we did some fun things, one of which was go to open Gym at a gymnastics center in Kennewick. Heres Grandma jumping on the trampoline with Berkley and her best buddy Ava
A walk by the Columbia- kinda chilly that day- its was 82 yesterday, 84 today, and 86 tommorow. yeah Im glad we moved here


Thanks so much for the visit and hopefully we can see you soon!





7 comments:

rnichols said...

Wow, what a great pictures. Your girls are SO stinkin' cute!!

Devanie said...

How FUN to see both your parents! I wish we were closer to my family- It's certain that we see Sam's way more than mine! I love Berkley's dress and you guys look so cute in your family photo!

Leah said...

What a fun day to bless your baby! You guys are so dang cute.

Jessica said...

SO cute!! I think Layla has that dress too, but Berkley's looks so cute with a ribbon, did you attach it? Yeah, I have a little car too and already have trouble with getting Layla in and out, because I have to bend over so far. Maybe this will be a good reason to get a new car! I believe Layla will be about 27 months old. We feel that it's a pretty healthy gap, but I guess we'll REALLY find out once the new one gets here! We're super excited to find out what it is too. Takes too long here in Rexburg!! I think another girl would be a LOT of fun, but a boy would be a whole new adventure. Wow, this is the world's longest comment. Sorry. I hope we can see you guys this year! I want to meet that new little cutie. Who knows if we'll be home for Christmas with a newborn, but I'm hopeful. We will be in WA in about two weeks for a little vacation. It'd be fun if we could arrange something. Well, somehow this comment got even longer. Woops!

Leah said...

Yes! yep coming up the 2nd party!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila said...

EMILY! You have 2 beautiful girls!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to see your blog but I am so happy for y'all! What a happy little family of 4! My blog is
www.holdonforjustonesecond.blogspot.com

I don't update as much as you, but I'm trying.

Pulver Palooza said...

how fun! i know colleen was so excited to visit. Hopefully one day I can come visit.