Saturday, May 9, 2009

news

So some of you might know that Berkley had surgery on her arm this last wednesday. She had a bump that noone knew what is was and they wanted to remove it and test it. anyway the surgery went really well and she's recovered in lightning speed. so we will find out this week if it was anything bad or not. The surgeon was very optomistic because of its location that it wont be anything harmful but better safe than sorry. That said here some pictures of what we've been up to lately
Moms surprise party- Happy Birthday Mom!

at my moms by her pretty flowers- Happy Mothers Day Mom!visiting my grandma while home, Im lucky she lives so close.



We went to this place in April (Suncadia)for a work thing. so gorgeous- this picture dosn't do it justice-

then... my sisters family came to visit for a minute
my sisters oldest-TrentonMonroe & cousin Kenzie (5 months apart)
Berkley & cousin Hallie (9 months apart)

3 comments:

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Berkley. I had no idea. Hope the news is good this week!

Taytum and Jared said...

Poor Berkley hope she feels better, glad everything sounds optimistic I'm totally with you on better safe than sorry.

Courtney Alldredge said...

Emily! Jenni mentioned that Berkley had a bump on her arm that you couldn't get an answer about so I am so glad they decided to just get rid of it. I HATE BUMPS! I'll be praying for the best news for you guys and tell Berkley she is so brave! It is amazing how fast they heal, thank goodness! Wish we could have seen eachother while I was here, but I am so glad we can still keep in touch. Good luck and I will be anxious to here how everything goes.