Wednesday, May 27, 2009

silly girl


the silly face

playing golf with dad- she is such a daddys girl. shed wait by the whole and get the ball when itd come
she wanted to put makeup on and have princess hair one night when we were waiting for brett to come home this is the result

helping me make fruit pizza. she oves to sit on the counter and help me make food.



lunch in the park with Dad


She came in the kitchen one day with these rings on her feet, and in a robotic voice said "Im a robot" It was really funny. now she says it all the time.




3 comments:

Jared & Taytum said...

You have such a pretty little girl emily! that robot story cracked me up

Amber Hemsley said...

I love to see what little kids come up with. Berkley is so cute. We just moved to the tri-cites. We are living in Richland. Where are you guys? We would love to see you guys. I don't think I have your number anymore so give me a call or just write back. 832-768-8989

Cassie said...

Hey em, Berkley is sooo cute! I am excited to see you guys in July! I think you guys, the Hemsleys and us should do something fun, start brainstorming!