Monday, June 8, 2009

our new favorite park by the river has this cute little wading pool thats just the right size! (berk is right in the middle)

Monroe loves the water just like her big sister
So much has happened since last post. I never posted pictures of my bday- I turned the big 25 on may 25th. My parents watched the girls for us on my birthday which was also memorial day and we went to seattle. it was fun to have some time just us but the whole time at the aquarium we were saying how much Berkley would have loved it. She loves everything but especially sponge bob. and we saw a whole bunch of patrick's which you could pet (starfish). anyway we had a good time in seattle then a bbq at my parents house that night with the fam. I even got to see some cousins I dont get to see very often.

I have since cut my crazy hair even crazier



(Patrick)


Last week my parents surprised us and came up for the day. We had a good time even though it was a super short trip.



Have a fun summer!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

we really can't wait to hang out with you guys! Monroe is getting so big already! It seems like you just had her! Like I told you we will get to tri cities on the 6th I think of July and will be there until the 28th! I will call you!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Em Happy Birthday! It is so nice and necessary to get those days for just you and Brett. Sounds like you had a great day!

Evans Family said...

So, I'm just responding to your questions about the name I did for Maddi's room. We actually made the letters ourself. I found a font I liked and printed each letter the size I wanted. Then I traced them onto the wood and Ryan cut them out. My letters are all connected, but you can do them seperately as well. I did just use scrabook paper and mod podge to decorate them. You should be able to get letters at craft stores, but there isn't always many font choices. I found this website though that does sell them and has cute ideas...I don't know what the prices are. http://www.thewoodenletterscompany.com/ideas.htm Hope that helps!

Adam C said...

geeez em...what is it with you girls that can have a baby and then like a week later look like you were NEVER pregnant?!? That was just my jealousy talking!! GIRL you look GREAT! and I love that Crazy hair!!! So you also need to tell me what it's like being super mom...i know that you get to stay home with your kiddos so you need to give me some advice at what you do all day! I kind of feel bad for my kid...since I've been out of school, I think he is tired of playing with all of the same toys! We're going to start going to the pool, but it is FREAKIN HOT in Texas! Fill me in on some of your ideas!
PS This is going to say Adam at the top, but it is really me...JENNA!!!!!!!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Hey guys cute pictures! What a fun b-day in Seattle and fun in the water.

Pulver Palooza said...

I can't believe you are only 25. Sounds like you had a great birthday. I remember freaking out turning 25. Then I freaked at 29 and 30. Good times.