Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bretts Office


American Family Insurance....
So brett moved into his new office yesterday! Im really excited for him. Hes doing a great job and working really hard. for those of you wondering, hes been in the district office the first six months but now his staff and him have there own place, yea! its just down from the temple if anyones ever in the area. so if you want a good insurance agent whos gonna save you $ go to the Brett Turner Agency. Now theres 4 L shaped desks in there and his office is that window on the right behind them. I took the picture of the inside last weekend before we had keys so thats why theres a weird camera glare. his name & hours and everything are getting put on the door today I think.

3 comments:

Karlee said...

As soon as I saw the name of the insurance company all I could think in my head was the little jingle they play on tv, "American Family InSURAnce!" HA!! Congrats brett on getting your new office!!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Em that is so exciting! I bet it so nice for both of you to be at this stage and feel settled. Good for Brett! Miss you guys!

Devanie said...

Awsome Brett! Way to get the hook-up!