Monday, July 27, 2009

I dont have an attention grabing title-not even sure I spelled that right

Its been a while, last week we got a computer virus and I had a root canal- I know what are the odds. but heres some of whats been going on...
so monroe started baby food about a week ago and loves it! its funny how different she is compared to Berkley as a baby. berkley and her are laughing and playing together more. Its cute how much Monroe lights up whenever Berkley comes around.


This beautiful quilt is made by a Turner family friend and I just love it! its the cutest fabric and perfect size for tummy time. I love the vintage girlie look! not to mention the cute baby on top of it!
Last weekend was the water follies aka the hydroplane races. it was pretty cool to see since Id never seen one before but it was super de duper hot so we didn't stay the whole time (brett did 4 work) Berkley got her face painted there and I tried really hard to convince her to get a pretty butterfly or sparkly flowers like the other girls but she was dead set on being a puppy! actually turned out pretty cute. She was really proud of it and could wait to show daddy!



Also Our friends from Rexburg where in town visiting there parents and we got to hang out with them a couple of times. I thought I got more pictures, apparently not. But its was good to see you Mitch & Cassie and cutie pie Hallie! good luck with the rest of school! We hope you guys move back here or close to it
so those are the highlights. theres been alot of swimming and popsicles too. I love summer!!! Im glad we are here. Also looks like Grandma & Grandpa Turner are moving out west. We are so excited to be closer!














4 comments:

chrisncallie said...

I laughed til I cried when I saw Berkely painted as a puppy. I totally understand! It turned out really cute though!

Shelby and Ted said...

What a cute family! I cannot believe that Monroe is eating rice cereal already, she is growing up too fast!

Devanie said...

I love the puppy face!

Cassie said...

cute little painted face! We had fun with you guys too! I need to put my pics up from visiting you guys! We will see you guys in just 3 short months! We are very excited to get to have a trip where Mitch won't have to study all the time. P.S. he passed his huge test whew! Also the week we got home someone hit Mitch's car in the hospital parking lot can you believe it. We had only had it 4 weeks. The damage was $1249.51 so sad! I think Brett's car luck rubbed off on Mitch!