Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 years???!!!!


August 20th 2004-Brett and I became a family. I just wanted to say Im so grateful and lucky to have him for my family. He turned out even better than I expected. We knew each other almost a year from the time we met till the time we got married which is long compared to alot of you, but looking back I feel like I hardly even knew him then, although I was crazy about him, I am so lucky at who I chose! (yeah its a picture of a picture thats why it looks crazy)

4 comments:

chrisncallie said...

Wow, time flies!! Love you guys, Congrats!!

Joel Landoe said...

Happy Anniversary Emily!

rnichols said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so glad you married each other.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride Emily. Marriage is the bomb.:)