Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 months & Tea Parties





Monroe is 6 months as of the 6th. Her first tooth broke through the weekend she turned 6 months. Shes a happy baby and sleeping alot better since that tooth came through. She loves Berkley and Berkley loves her. I dont know who has more fun together cause they make each other laugh alot!
Her favorite toy right now, flowers that light up, play music and have different textured petals. shes growing so fast!


so last week sometime we went to Goodwill cause I wanted to find some little teacups and plates for Berkley to play tea party with and I found these clear cups and little pitcher (which Im guessing is probably for alcohol but works good for this purpose) and She loves to play Tea party with them. I also got some mini goblets there for her. so we steralized them all and she loves it. she just pours water in the cups and from the cups into the other cups. Keeps her busy forever! little messing but not that bad. I just keep a towel in on her little table in her room. And its all carpet so its not gonna break.

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

How cute!

Katie said...

Cute girls! 6 months went by fast!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love having tea parties with my daughter. Darling kids. Love their names!!!