Sunday, September 27, 2009

love being the mom

We are getting excited for Halloween. i love any and every holiday. Being the mom is the best cause you can totally get into everything and nobody thinks your a weirdo. I can have a halloween countdown and play dress up in july! yestereday while dad was away I had a little photoshoot with the girls. I think Berk is going to be a black cat. Its gone from her wanting to be a doggy, to a camel, to bad guy, to finally fingers crossed a kitty --not just any kitty though, she said these exact words "I want to be a kitty with a red nose like a reindeer" duh-anyway... here are some pictures of the kiddos

Monroe Idalice -6 1/2 months 16 1/2 pds
Berkley Mae 3yrs old

We got these make yourself masks from the $ store- holla!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Being a mom is the best! Cute pictures. I will keep my fingers crossed about the kitty costume for you. Lets hope she doesn't decide on the random camel, haha!

rnichols said...

Whenever I think of Halloween I think of you. I love it too! What cute masks. How fun!

Shari said...

I am a holiday nut too. And dressing up in costumes is a year round activity for Gavin. What cute girls. I love the masks too. That's all I would need for Halloween. My kids would love to make those. Berk's hair looks so blond. Can't wait to see you guys.
Shari