Friday, October 16, 2009

Weird picture I don't think either of us look like that but its the only one I got that night

been a while. My little brother came home last week from his mission in NC so me and the girls went and stayed at my parents house. He's not so little anymore! cant believe it I feel so old! It was alot of fun to see him and my other siblings. And Im excited to see them on thanksgiving with Brett too.

We went to the zoo with all the cousins which was fun and on Saturday we went on a Breast Cancer walk with the girls and my Dad and Jake. It was fun. Its been 5 years since my mom finished chemo- woohoo! Cancer is lame! October is Breast Cancer awareness month so buy pink!

girls at zoo
grandma & berk
zoo

Jake with the kids Trenton Berkley and Hallie on swings (Tate my cousin back by Jake)

3 comments:

Neeley said...

It was so fun to see you at Jessica's shower! Looks like you had a fun time with your sisters! I love having sister days!

Katie said...

Cute pictures and congratulations to Jake! It's true, little brothers can make you feel really, really old. I can't take Mikey seriously because I still think he should be 7. It's crazy.

Leah said...

I Love you guys! I wish we lived near each other! Looks like you had a fun Halloween season.So Cute!