Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Monroe!



Happy Birthday to my Baby! Monroe turned one yesterday. we had a little party with just us. we've kinda made that a tradition for just the first birthday to have it be just the family. It was fun to have Brett home for part of the day saturday. The weathers been so nice we played outside, had lunch opened presents and ate cake and ice cream. When I gave Monroe a bite of icecream she made the most disgusted face and pulled it our of her mouth and handed it to me, and gave me a look like 'why are you doing this to me?' I dont know where she got that from cause Ice cream is one of the main food groups to me. Im sure she'll learn to love it. She loved opening her presents, with of course alot of help from Berkley, and has had fun playing with them too. Happy happy birthday my baby!
Monroe lovin her laughin book from Grandma and Granpa turner (shes pushing the button so hard to hear the laugh)
Berkley gave her a blankie she helped me make and Monroe instantly rolled around on it- cute

Opening Grandma & Granpas presents

4 comments:

Courtney Alldredge said...

Happy birthday Monroe! Em, your girls are beautiful!

Devanie said...

Wow! A year already?! She's as cute as ever!

The Colson's said...

Hi Emily...I didn't realize that Monroe and Caleb's birthdays were so close!!! Smart me! She is so cute and looks just like you!! Gotta love those baby blue eyes!!

Joel Landoe said...

House looks great Emily. Karah's going to try and come on Easter.