Monday, April 5, 2010

AuStRaLiA


from our hotel room the morning we left



Sydney Harbor Bridge- couldn't get enough pictures of it


Botanical gardens , Sydney with Brett Marissa & John




blue mtns tour


so we lost our cords to the camera and I didn't realize this computer you can just stick your memory card in-- otherwise I would have posted these a million years ago ( at least 2 weeks ago) we went to Australia with Bretts bussiness and it was awesome. got to go with my sister which made it even that much cooler. heres a few pictures!



Took this sailing -the bridge and opera house to the left of bridge









BIRDS & BATS
There are bats, huge bats there its nuts and creepy their are also lots of beautiful birds there that make cool sounds. just parrots and cockatoos flying around (not sure if I spelled that right) and huge lizards all over! we saw one on a garbage bin gate at the zoo, and I thought it had escaped so I told someone and he was like 'oh no worries its just a whatever -I cant remember the name now- I was shocked. and crazy huge spiders. Also beautiful beaches, cool architecture in the city, and everyone was super friendly we had a great time and if you ever get the opportunity to go there take it! It was a blast but I definately missed my babies! Thanks a MILLION Mom for watching them for us!


6 comments:

Neeley said...

Love your pics of down under! Did you get a chance to climb the bridge? Daryl begged me to climb the bridge with him. I really wanted to but I am really afraid of hieghts. That is the only thing I regret not doing.

Annette said...

Looks like fun!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Looks like so much fun! You are brave though... the huge spider part might be too much for me!! So glad you had fun and are back safe!

Sheila said...

I love the pics! I am so glad y'all had such a fun time!

rnichols said...

How incredible! You both look great! What was your favorite part--is the food good?

Megan & Ben said...

The picture with Brett hanging on the tree is HILARIOUS. I didn't notice him at first which made it even funnier.