Thursday, May 13, 2010

brooke jeremy austin & mimi


ohh how cute! Our friends brooke and Jeremy came to visit last weekend with there brand new little cutie pie Austin! such a sweetheart!


this was at a random museum we went to in richland that I didn't even know excisted by the park we had a picnic at
An awesome pic of brooke at the museum! we had a fun time and wish they lived closer! I am glad we live within driving distance though its nice to get to see them once in awhile!
Berk & her best friend Mimi

Am I having a flashback to college?

Mothers day with my girls hope everyone had a good one! the weather couldn't have been better! the boys grilled burgers and it was delicious!

2 comments:

rnichols said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rnichols said...

Love your slippers Emily! ;) And the girls' adorable dresses. If I have a girl I want them to dress like yours.