Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa!

Grandma & Grandpa came to visit all the way from North Carolina Memorial Day Weekend. They brought along Bretts Grandparents too. It was fun seeing them all and hope to see them soon!
Any chance we got to be outside we were! I think they came the ranniest weekend we've had in a long time! hopefully they still had fun, we did

the gang

Dress up with grandma!


Bike ride! brett's taking the picture- love the trailer brett gave it to me for my birthday : ) but it is tougher up hills pulling those two! thanks brett for switching me : )




1 comment:

Courtney Alldredge said...

So fun to have family visit... we drove to Washington last week-end and it rained the entire drive there, the entire time we were there, and the entire way home so I feel ya about the rain!