Sunday, November 21, 2010

kids bath redo

Before- brown on brown on brown
new fresh and so clean clean! ( It says BATH on the wall that you can half see- I actually just typed it on word and printed that out, cut and gluesticked-yeah thats a real word- it on some canvas squares I had)

So I was getting sick of tan,brown everywhere and decided to paint the girls bathroom. I think blues greys and greens are always a good pick for bathrooms so I went with a light blue called Abracadabra. I really like it and cant wait to finish it up with some hardware on the doors and drawers and hopefully frame out the mirror. I usually only post about the kids but I like seeing redo's on others peoples blogs so thought someone else might too. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE how it turned out. I really like the blue you chose.

Cassie said...

Looks great!!! Good job! I love it, can't wait to redo stuff one day!

Devanie said...

Lovely! It looks fantastic Emily!