Thursday, March 17, 2011

Missy Mouse Birthday

birthday pancakes

my Minnie Mouse party inspiration was from the following link http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2009/03/handmade-minnie-party.html I would have done the pinata if she was older chek out this blog-super cute

For a reason Im not sure of Monroe calls Minnie and Mickey Missy Mouse. she can say Minnie but prefers Missy. Anyway we had a Minnie Mouse cake for her Birthday, balloons and a few friends. that afternoon we went to Chuck E Cheese where a kid can be a kid if its no too crowded. Which is was but it was still fun. And the pizza was actually pretty darn good : )


Some things about Monroe



She sleeps in a Big girl bed now, and shares a room now with Berkley which usually means they share a bed cause they're buddies : )



Favorite Monroe phrases -I come wis you (I'll come with you- often repeated after I bring them to the play room and want to go get some things done)



-I sit wis you (I'll sit with you- mainly at meal time when she wants to sit on my lap after prayer, shes kind of my shadow)



-I go to DISNEYLAND! she says it in a sing song sort of way usually first thing in the morning



-whats that sound mom? whenever she hears anything in the distance, plane, motorcycle garbage truck



- I sit in Berkies seat!@ (everytime we go to the car she loves to take berks carseat)



- I do it by myself ( totally 2! says this one alot)



Shes a good helper loves to help put dishes away and put plates on table



Loves to sing



Loves Dora, SpongeBob Bubble Guppies



loves to play dress up, kitchen, and babies



Just a sweetheart who tries to be the boss sometimes. Love her like crazy and cant believe only two years ago we didn't have her yet! she makes each day sweet! Happy late bday Roro

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Such a cute bday theme! I love the cake, great job!!! I can't believe she is 2!

Pulver Palooza said...

How cute! Most of the things she says is exactly what Charlyse is saying and doing. They could be twins. LOl.