Sunday, April 10, 2011

I love spring!

Happy Spring!

I love being outside! and we've been doing alot of that lately. Ive had to start remembering my allergy medicine but I dont mind cause its so pretty out. I fixed up our flower bed in the front yard a few weeks back and yesterday we planted veggies in our veggie boxes. That was fun but super messy doing with the kids. I wish I would have taken a picture, Monroe had dirt all over her face and arms. they definately had to take a shower ofter that! Im excited to get our enormous watermelon and pumpkins planted still. and I cant wait for the basil and cilantro to grow : ) what you growing?

3 comments:

Taytum and Jared said...

Your little girls are so cute!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Your girls look just like you!! I have finally decided to so a teeny tiny garden this year, but although the snow is gone, it is still way too cold... bummer, we wish we had spring!! Hope you guys are doing good!

Cassie said...

they are so dang adorable! Such cute girls! Can't wait to see you guys again! The girls and I will be there for 3 weeks (end of June to mid July)we have to get together again!