Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st born













My babys in kindergarten! I cant believe it! We just dropped her off and I know im just gonna be waiting to pick her up to see how it went. She was all nervous and shy until she saw someone from her pre-school class in her class and then she was excited. I know shes gonna do great and has a great teacher. I just cant belive its already begun! my baby is growing up! as we walked away Monroe said "I miss Berkley" and I do to! shes the life of the party for sure. I know we'll soon get use to having her gone and it wont seem like anything but today it does. Brett came with us to school which was good. Maybe I'll just post some pcitures instead of rambly about how much I miss her when its only been a half an hour- shes just so young!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

she looks so cute!!! Can't believe she is in school now!

Lindsay said...

I feel for you! Braden started this year too, it's crazy how fast they grow up!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Taylee started too! It feels so weird to watch her get on the bus and then just hope all goes well till she comes home. She wanted to ride the bus so bad the first few days so I would watch her get on then drive to school and make sure she got off and to her class ok. Separation is hard after 5 years!