Sunday, November 6, 2011

We're having a..

GIRL!!!! And Im so excited and thankful for the new baby to come : ) Alot of people Ive told act as if I should be dissapionted about another girl but im honestly not in the least. Im really grateful that we get another kid and just as thankful shes a girl. That dosn't mean I wouldn't ever want a boy it just means Im not having kids to have 2 boys and 2 girls. I love being a mom.  So below are some pictures of  2 things Im very thankful for. Plus I dont have to change the pink nursery : )
                                                                        Berkley (5)
                                                                 Berkley & Monroe
                                                                        Monroe (2 1/2)

3 comments:

The Colson's said...

Congrats Emily!! Another beautiful girl to add to your beautiful family!!! I hope all is well with y'all!!!
Love ya, J

Karlee said...

THIRD girl! Congrats!! I come from a family of FOUR girls and love every minute of it!! We when we teenagers we fought like cats & dogs but now we are all the best of friends! You'll love it!

Amber Hemsley said...

Congratulations! She will be a cutie just like your others. I am glad that you are happy. I feel the same way about the boy girl thing. I believe that God will send you what He wants you to have and that is a blessing in it's own. You have me motivated to update my blog. Maybe one day I will get around to it.