Friday, February 22, 2008

Do we have a cat?




So this cat, that is not ours, has been chillin on our deck for about a week and 1/2 and Berkley LOVES IT! I swear every morning she runs up to the back door and says "kitty? kitty?" its cute until she wants to go find it. Ive let her go out and play with it before buts shes a little too aggressive. Her main objective is to chase it around and pull its tail. So the other day she wanted to play with the cat and I just opened the door a crack cause that seemed to satisfy her and the cat reached in and clawed her! her little pinky got scratched. I felt so bad. She still likes the cat but dosn't try and open the door to go find him as much.

3 comments:

Amber Hemsley said...

That is so cute! I remember how much I loved cats when I was a little girl.

Joel Landoe said...

Checking in. You guys have to see this clip...it's hillarious (PG): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOPNuuGeKA

Cassie said...

that is so sad she got her little finger scratched! I love her hair you are going to have to email me hair ideas for my little girl do you have any good ideas for hair things/bows/ribbons etc??