Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ive been Tagged!

I was Tagged by Jenna!
10 years ago...10 years ago I was 13 so whats that-8th grade..probably the lamest year(not a cute haircut either)
5 things on my list to do today...
1. Get new eyeshadow
2. Get outside broom & sweep driveway
3. Laundry (I know so exciting)
4. Get a copy of house key
5. Play with Berkley!
Snacks I enjoy...I eat a chocolate snack pack everyday- maybe two a day!(its the best with cool whip on top!)

What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...Buy mansions for everyone in my family and move up near them. And then take everyone I know on a three week cruise!
3 of my bad habits...
1. Eating chocolate pudding everyday
2. I like to check blogs too much
3. I dont know... we should ask husbands to fill this out for wives
5 places I have lived...
1. Edgewood WA,
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Greenwood Indiana(random)
4. Moscow Idaho
5. thats all
5 jobs I have had...
1. Office Assistant
2. Rainbow Connection(Daycare)
3. Melaleuca(phone orders)
4. Physco- Social Rehab worker
5. A Mama!
5 things people don't know about me...
1.We've had a treadmill for almost 2 years and I just started using in Jan! oops-
2. My little brother is on a mission in my in laws area
3.Ive painted our bedroom 3 times and we've only lived here 10 months
4. I like things organized. Even the toys. Its probably my biggest pet peave when things aren't!
5. I hate clutter- which goes along with #4 I'll just get rid of stuff if it looks cluttered (which is the opposite of my husband who has clothes from Jr high that he'll never ever wear but has to keep just in case, By the way Im having a garage sale once the snow melts!)

WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN TEN YEARS...Hopefully settled somewhere happy healthy, done having babies, & skinny again!
I Tag Karah, Joleena, Erin, Jessica, & Taylor

2 comments:

Karlee said...

You've painted your bedroom 3 TIMES in 10 months??! That's hilarious! But I can't say much because I would probably be that same way but Kent would get mad at me...I can never make up my mind or I always want a change! I'm also that SAME way about clutter! I always just chunk things because they are just sitting around...I HATE CLUTTER so I understand where you've coming from!

Joel Landoe said...

Interesting info about you. How's Brett doing lately? Need to check in with him.