Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Seriously? Seriously!

So those who haven't heard about Bretts crazy car luck let me bring you up to date with a little re-cap.

2006- We move to Indiana within a week some old guy jumps on His car attempting to kill himself and then throws himself onto oncoming traffic when that dosn't work. (Dont worry they restrained him till the cops came and the guy lived)

2006- Like a week later while driving his car gets hit by a golf ball-weird

2006- In the Fall of that year he went up to Chicago for a sales a conferance and a semi smooshed his car in a tunnel, he squished his car long enough for Brett to call the police and have a whole conversation.(so we get a new car)-like thats not enough...

2007 -we move to moscow and he drives on some yellow paint and gets paint all over the car...dont worry theres more

2007-End of summer- hes driving in a residential area and a huge farm truck guns it out of there driveway and almost total's his car and messes up his back

2008-TODAY- I just got a call from Brett starting "Guess what happened?" I said you got in a car accident! and he said "No, I was driving and a rock rolled off the mountain(cliff, whatever) hit my door and made the side airbag go off!"



ok....what the heck. what am I supposed to think about all these crazy shennanigans? Is he really lucky that hes ALIVE! or the most unlucky person EVER???????

dont worry hes still driving with the airbag open- he didn't even pull over!

10 comments:

Karlee said...

OKAY THAT IS HILARIOUS! I mean poor Brett for always having issues with the car and not like regular car accidents but like freak things that NEVER happen to people! Good thing nothing has happened to him! I think he must be cursed or something! Hopefully nothing too serious will ever happen!

chrisncallie said...

i think i just peed :)

Pulver Palooza said...

O.K. that made me laugh but what bad luck! And thank goodness he is ALIVE!

The Smith Family said...

LOL!!! I'd say he's lucky! He is still alive!

Annette said...

This is really funny! and I think I have it bad because I can't open my back doors from the outside!

Amber Hemsley said...

That is so hilarious, I am sorry for the bad luck,I am sure it is no fun for you guys. I hate it when things happen to cars because they are so expensive. I am glad to hear that he is ok though.

Carly said...

Hey Emily- So this is RANDOM and you may not remember me, but this is Carly Isaacson-- well it's Carly Carlson now! my family used to live up there in Puyallup and my mom and your mom were friends. Anyway we are in Rexburg and I knew you were here at one time! Are you still?! Anyway, I was blog hopping and found yours! We have a baby girl, too! Our blog is private but email me carlycarlson@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!! I was so excited to see you guys on here!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

You have to post a picture of Brett's car. That's funny!

jor said...

That is crazy!

Zach and Nikky said...

oh my heck! that is so funny. you should not let Brett drive anymore!