Thursday, March 6, 2008

How a 21 month old gets her kicks!

thinking about it...
Im just gonna do it!
that was Hilarious!!!

She is getting pretty funny. And naughty! I think she thinks the word "no" means please do that and in the craziest way possible. We've been trying not to have the tv on when she's awake cause she was super A. D.D at storytime last week and I thought that might help. -I dont think so. She has been so crazy. I'll share one example. I was on the computer and Brett had just been working in the office so there were 3 piles of paper on the floor for work. and she runs in here and I could tell she was looking at the papers so I say dont touch the papers. so OF COURSE she dives head first grabs what she can, rolls around on all 3 piles and laughs histarically. Yes it was pretty funny- but what the heck! Im pretty sure she might be the bad seed! Good thing she so dang cute! Oh and also another new development is she will try whatever kind of gymnastic move to get away when your changing her diaper- but only if its poopy and will make a huge mess! good times. but I still love her to death!

6 comments:

Cari said...

That is hilarious! Ellie was trying to roll away from poopy diapers for a little bit too, but never was successful at it. That would be so frustrating, but it is funny to think about.

Cardon Family said...

what a crackup! that picture of her at the top of your blog is too cute! why do they like to spread things out and mess them up so much? they think it is so fun...:)like the folded laundry...that used to be one of tanners favorite things to destroy, but he eventually learned that that was not my favorite thing he did!:) gotta love them!

Cassie said...

she is so dang cute, I would have a hard time disciplining that little girl too! I bet you laugh when she does something like that, because you can't help it!!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Berk is way cute!

Rachelle & Matt said...

Hello Turners! How are you? I just thought I would pop in and say hi. Thanks for all the cute post. I love being able to keep in touch! Miss ya!

jor said...

Emily! How are you! I found Taylor's blog the other day and saw your's on her list. How are you doing? It looks like you guys are doing really well. Berkley is adorable! And funny, that story about her rolling in dad's papers is great. 2 year olds are tough :)

We have a blog too, but it is set to private. If you want to look at it send me your email address and I can register you.

:) jordan hartmann johnson
jor43@hotmail.com