Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope Everyone had a good Easter! Saturday my friend Annette let us go to there ward Easter egg hunt and breakfast. Im glad we did! Berkley loved it. She ran around so fast trying to get those eggs. the first one popped open and she ate a jellybeans- then it was all over! its funny how fast they catch on!
This is Easter morning. She got a fairy Barbie from the Easter bunny this year! she loves brushing its pink hair.
this was tight before church. cute dress but she was not in a good mood. Have I said terrible twos have come a little early for Berk? yeah a little moody!
Still didn't want to look at the camera. She actually chilled out when she went upstairs but then my camera wouldn't work! of course! Happy Easter everyone! I hope now it will start feeling (weather wise) like spring!

5 comments:

jor said...

I love her Easter dress! Thats so crazy you know Ryan Coburn. I visit taught his wife before they moved out of my ward. Shelby doesn't have a blog, but I have told her to get one :) She is on Facebook though. They are moving to WA sometime soon!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Hey you guys! I'm glad you all had a good Easter. Berk's dress is so cute! School and the pregnancy are going well. Just about 4 more weeks!

How are you guys doing? Any car accidents/problems this week?

Camile said...

Taking pictures is so stressful to me - they don't cooperate when you have the camera, but they are so cute and good when you don't have the camera. I'm glad you came to our ward's Easter party on Saturday so that we could figure out our connection (so funny)!

p.s. You decorated those cakes in your previous post? Wow!

Pulver Palooza said...

you have been busy! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter. Her dress is so cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Emily...you don't really know me but I'm Nathan Larson's wife. You gave him your blog address like forever ago and wanted him to send pictures and such...but if you know nathan, procrastination is one of his many wonderful qualities :). Anyways...we just barely started blogging a few months ago so I thought i'd let you know! You guys are such a cute family! I hope to meet you someday! (www.natefoundjess.blogspot.com)