Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter FHE




So I attempted to watch an Easter cartoon of the actual Easter story with Berkley earlier that day. And it was like Reading Rainbow style where it was a still picture and talking over it. she wasn't too impressed. but she still watched most of it cause it was right before naptime. then for family night we decorated Easter Eggs. I had them sitting in dye during dinner and then let her put stickers on them. She really liked it she kept picking up the orange on and then threw it down and broke it.(a little dramatic) So I gave her one of the eggs for lunch today and she love it! ate it right up! This probably dosn't mean much to you but shes a picky/anorexic eater so I was very happy! Anyway... Happy Easter and Im sure I'll have more Easter pix after the Easter Egg hunt Saturday! (Thanks Annette for letting us come!)

No comments: