Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett! you old man!

Brett is 27 today! Almost 30! just kidding- Happy Birthday Babe! we love you so much! we wanted to keep this in Blog format so I decide to make a top 5 reasons you are the coolest person I know!

1.You are the best Dad! You are a great provider and Berkley loves you sooooooooo much. She gets so excited when we hear you pull up and I say -daddys home! and when you dance fast with her, play kitchen-set and chase her around!

2.You are my best friend! Your willing to play games even when its just us, or just do nothing with me- a true friend is one who will have fun doing absolutly nothing! Your not afraid to put me in my place when I try to be too bossy, which is one of the reasons I married!

3. Your interested so your interesting! (Had to put this in somewhere-inside joke) I love that you think its spelled alvacodo and not avacoda and Aldoph Hitler and not Adolph. which leads me to number 4...

4. Your the funniest person I know! its just who you are, and when you do your awesome dance moves just makes me so greatful we found each other in Rexburg Idaho! the only place in the world we would have met!

5. You take me on all kinds of adventures! I look forward to all our future adventures and love all our past! from flavor flav in Indianapolis to the crazy drive home from Christmas!

I love you your the best and I hope you had a fun day today! love Em & Berk

2 comments:

Karlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Ahhhhh, that was so sweet! Happy late Birthday Brett. We did think of you on your birthday, it was the day we got engaged.