Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thanks for Coming!





My Brother and wife and kids came last weekend for a few days to visit and look at there old school. We had such a good time and were sad to see them go. Especially Berkley, she actually started to cry when they all got in there car and we said bye. She had soooo much fun having all the kids around. they were all so helpful with housework and taking care of Berkley. I definatly see advantages to having older kids! We had desert for Bretts birthday early while they were here so that we would have some family. And the other picture I thought was cute of Berk and her cousin Ben. I wish I took more pictures. My camera has been lame lately and I also forgot to take it with us when we went to the science center. which I thought was really cool. I hope they had fun cause we had fun having them!We miss you Joe Joleena Elise Janie Ben Lydia & Natalie! If anyone else would like to visit they are more than welcome! We love to have company!

No comments: