Monday, April 14, 2008

Shes Crafty!



Godilocks & the 3 Bears, Little Red Riding Hood
ABC book
So this is what Ive been working on lately. The most recent was the hair bows. I swear all the little girls have these cute bows so I decided since my daughter suprisingly has so much hair I should take advantage of it and have her where these cute clips. super easy to make. You can get a big bag of clips at Joanns for pretty cheap and I got the ribbon at a scrapbooking store by my house that sells it by the foot so I didn't have to get a whole bunch of one ribbon. I didn't put the curly q clip in the picture- It was downstairs. But that one is probably my favorite. I just wrapped really thin grosgrain ribbon on a bunch of scewers and baked them for like 20 min and when she wears them its like a party on her head! The puppets I also copied the Idea from someone in my ward(thanks Kim!) and the abc was a combination of things I had seen. so thats what Ive been doing lately!

5 comments:

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Wow, good job Emily! The bows are so cute. I can't wait to have a girl, then I'll be asking you more questions on how you made them! I love the books and puppets too!

Cassie said...

i have been making bows like crazy too! It is so much fun!! I should put some pics up of mine too!

The Colson's said...

Em...let me know what you did for the ABC book...that is just the cutest idea and it would give me something to do this summer when I'm off of school!! Let me know!!!
You again are just soooo creative!!!

Michael and Marisa said...

love the bows, you'll have to show me how to make them. I ve been thinking i should give them a try!

Karlee said...

Look at you little miss crafty! Okay, I'm SOOO out of the loop on things, I know, but what's an ABC book?!? Looks cute whatever it is, I want to do one....but what is it?