Monday, April 7, 2008

Have you been to Havasupai?



So Im starting to get really excited. We are going with Bretts family to a place called Havasupai. I dont know a ton about it but what I do know makes me excited. We will hike down and camp by a pool of blue water with waterfalls to play in and cliffs to jump off! I dont know if I'll be doing any cliff jumping unless I have my arm floaties or noodle. but Im excited and I think it will be really fun. but we need camp food suggestions. We can't build a fire there cause I think its like an Indian reservation or something and yes I know Indians build fires but I dont know- no fires. and we will be in vegas the day before so no parishables cause they have to go on a plane and everything. so what do we bring. We'll have a little camp stove. cup of soup here we come! Any suggestions appreciated or if youve heard of anyone going here either!

3 comments:

Pulver Palooza said...

This will be a fun trip. As of for food, Hamburgers and hotdogs if you have a small portible BBQ. Brett happy birthday...man oh man you are old 27...dang! oh and I am not in shape yet, the picture is deceaving but thanks for the compliment.

Joel Landoe said...

Ken Williams in the Puyallup ward has a really cool Propane Fire that looks and feels like a real fire but it's kind of small. Perfect for roasting marshmellows. Try and see if you can find one because we took it on our scout trip, used it to heat up Chillie and roasted marshmellows to make smores on it. FUN!!!

Jessica said...

Lucky you!! Yeah, we'll be here all summer long, partying it up with the Stevesons. We're pumped for you guys to come visit!