Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 things


So Brett had a booth at the Home & Garden show for his agency so that meant we got to go for free. Theres was my dream Playhouse, if I was 7 still. and alot of other cool stuff to look at including the shammy wow guy (you know the super absorbent towels with the spokesperson that has the Britney Spears headset) and also the steam vac which I almost buy everytime I see it. Berk decorated her own little bob the builder hat and I was so exhausted by the time we got home! so heres some pix of that


two other things. first Im over 37 weeks so come out already, but Im only at a 1---thats all I want to say about that


and lastly I got this case for my ipod at the DOLLAR STORE! are you kidding me, no Im not, only a buck . I was excited enough to take a picture of it. I just wish I would have had it a year ago before the nano got all scratched up.





4 comments:

Taytum and Jared said...

That is the coolest playhouse ever :)...I feel for ya it seems like those last weeks of pregnancy are longer then the first 8 months at least that's how it was for me

Justin and Stacey said...

Hey!! I can't believe you are 37 weeks!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby on here!

As far as my blog header, my very talented sister did it for me on photoshop. I wish I could take the credit for it!

Camile said...

Cute family picture on your header!

My friend makes baby wraps and sells them - I'm not sure how much she charges (I'm thinking it's something like $65, which is pretty comparable to what you can find on-line.) Her e-mail address is elisa_moulton@hotmail.com. You can google "baby wrap" to find patterns. Although there are a lot of different wrap styles. Mine is 5 yards long (I'm not sure how wide). Anyway, hope this helps. :) Good luck in the upcoming weeks with your new little one!

Kerbs Family said...

So, Emily, I am so excited for you to have your baby, I am also excited to see pictures! An early congratulations! Berkley is still just a beautiful little girl. I have to agree that little girls are the most fun in the world to have. I am so glad that I have two. Hope all goes well with your soon to be new arrival!