Monday, February 2, 2009

Our New House!

Okay its the barbies' new house. My Dad actually made it and I decorated it for Berkley for Christmas.
Heres the Kitchen. It was alot of fun to decorate and kept me busy while Brett had all his training.

I got the vib-ee chair out for the baby and Berkley loves it! This is her when we first pulled it out she was pretending to sleep and then would just crack up!

Good Times



Theres this Gymnastics gym that has like open play time twice a week. We went a few weeks ago with a friends and her daughters and it was like the happiest place on Earth for Berkley! My camera ran out of Batteries after I took 2 pix though. but, you can imagine!


foam pit- you know you want to jump in. she lost her sock in here
Childrens museum in the train with Daddy! We love to spend time with Brett! We took Berkley Bowling last friday and had alot more fun then if we would of just gone alone. she was so excited to push the ball down. And wanted to use a new ball each time. And having the bumpers up definatley helped my confidence





















2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the new house! That gym looks like so much fun.

Neeley said...

Looks like you are having fun in your new place. Maybe I will see you randomly at Walmart soon.