Sunday, February 8, 2009

37 weeks is full-term... right?



So Im 35 weeks and counting and Im really excited and anxious for this baby girl to come! So fingers crossed she'll come earlier than Berkley did. cause Im done. not only am I sick of being fat I am really excited to meet our new little girl. Im nervous that Its actually a boy and that I will be completely unprepared. But as long as its a girl, we are good to go. we have a name. Noone knows but Brett and I so dont even ask. and Berk and her will share a room once shes big enough to go in a crib. We're also excited for family to come visit us and the new baby. I know I need to enjoy having just one while it last, but Im ready. that said I cut a couple inches off berkleys hair and gave her bangs. Bretts still not use to it but I love it,hence the random pictures. happy valentines this next weekend!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Berkley's new hair is cute. I am anxious to see pictures of your baby girl!

The Colson's said...

Wow...I can't believe how fast time flies! I'm excited to see your new little munchkin! Berkley is definitely rocking those bangs! What a cutie!!
Love ya, J

Unknown said...

Wow you're so close! Good luck with everything!

Neeley said...

Can't wait to hear what you name your baby! Good luck!

Annette said...

I feel like I was just where you are now! I know the anxious feeling of 'let's just get it over with!' Good Luck. You'll have a new baby soon enough!

Shelby and Ted said...

I hope all goes well with the delivery. You are such a cute mom. You made it!

rnichols said...

What are you going to name the baby? Ha, ha just kidding:)

Good luck Emily. Berkley is so cute!

Cardon Family said...

I love Berkleys haircut. so cute! And I am so excited to see your new little one! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to hear the details!