Thursday, January 3, 2008

5 Cute Facts about Berkley




Favorite Book- She loves books. The one that she has me read over and over the most is 'Mr. Brown can Moo'. One of the times she was reading it to me and she got to the page where the cork pop's and I usually pop my finger out of my mouth to make the sound and she looks at me and put her finger to her lips. Like she knew it was something to do with that!


New Joke- to get Brett to look at her she calls him Brett instead of Dad. It ends up sounding more like 'Bet'. Its is so cute and she thinks its hilarious!


Chicken Dance- She has a cd of kids dance music and has done the chicken dance since she was about 15 months maybe younger. Not only to the song, anytime you say chicken. She got chicken dance Elmo for Christmas and that is the first thing she pushes every morning!


Biggest fear- She abosolutly hates our vaccuum. She'll hide and cry I feel so bad. She dosn't seem to be as scared at other people's homes. Ours must be especially loud. Once I was vaccuuming her room and I went to go check on her and my bedroom door was closed and she was sitting in front of it with her hands over her eyes!


Newest Trick- she jumps on my back, hands tight on my neck in choking postition, for a piggie back and just laughs the whole time! Its the best when we go by a mirror then she really goes crazy.


5 comments:

Jeannette said...

Berkley is such a cutie! I can't believe how much she's grown up! Madilyn hates the vacuum too and has to have plenty of warning before I turn it on if I want to avoid tears.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
Berkley is so cute. We were up in WA two weeks before Christmas. We were a little bummed to miss everyone but we had to get back to move into our house. It was good to hear from you. Keep in touch.
Tiffany Mertlich

Cardon Family said...

She is too cute! Tanner loves books too...and so do I so that makes it nice...well, at least childrens books. Does that count as my reading for the day?

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlee said...

She is SOO cute! How sad though is that about the vacuum?!? Hopefully she'll overcome that fear and she's not scared for life!